Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
Information Management Group, Inc. has provided continuous IT support to the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) since 1997. IMG provides direct network and systems Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support to ensure connectivity for Army INSCOM, including system maintenance and repair support; system operations support; configuration management support; and Communications Security (COMSEC) and circuit management support.
IMG is hiring an Installation Specialist with TS/SCI to support our customer in Fort Bragg, NC.
• Conducts hardware infrastructure site surveys, planning, and design.
• Makes recommendations on hardware, cabling, and equipment requirements.
• Provides installation management to include creating list of materials, bills of materials, estimating installation project timelines, determining installation team requirements, successfully executing installation projects, and documenting project status.
• Plans, builds, and installs cable patch panels and cable infrastructures. • Installs and terminates all types of standard IT cable and fiber.
• Provides equipment rack installation and equipment installations within a variety of locations that includes, but is not limited to, data centers, equipment rooms, communications closets, operations centers, and user workspaces.
|Required Certification:||IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification - Sec+CE or equivalent, Computing Environment - CCENT|
Education and Experience Required:
HS or GED and 8 years experience
Associates and 6 years experience
BS and 4 years experience
MS and 2 years experience
PEOPLE. KNOWLEDGE. VISION.
Respect – We value respecting self, respecting others and the world around us.
Integrity – We value following through on our promises to our employees and our customers.
Teamwork – We value the synergy achieved by working together.
Diversity – We value the impact a different perspective brings to a solution.
Learning – We value expanding, refining and increasing our understanding.
Commitment – We value committing to the job at hand.
Ownership – We value taking ownership over the outcomes of our actions.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin