Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Videographer with TS/SCI at its St. Louis, MO location.
The purpose of the Videographer is to perform duties including all aspects of video production to include but not limited to script writing, story development, lighting, shooting, editing, audio production and animation.
· Produce videos using AVID Media Composer nonlinear video editing systems and Adobe After Affects.
· Video capture using the Panasonic P2 HD codec, Avid Media Composure Software and Adobe Master collection software.
· Full productions that include script writing, lighting, storyboarding, use of green screen and animation.
· Filming multiple locations; music selection and graphic production.
· Short videos, using a teleprompter in studio or on location.
· Other video productions.
· Experience with nonlinear video editing systems
· Experience with HD codecs
· Experience with embedding subtitles compliant with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
· Experience with video, sound and lighting equipment
• Script; Story; Lighting; Shooting; Editing; Captioning; Animation; Post-Production; Avid (tools); After Effects- Adobe; Panasonic P2 codec; Adobe MC (version 5,6, and cloud); 508 compliance; Closed Captioning; File Conversion; Dubbing; Meta tagging; Section 508
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Education Required: Bachelor Degree in a relevant field or an additional 4 years of relevant experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin