Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
Information Management Group, Inc. has provided continuous IT support to the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) since 1997. IMG provides direct network and systems Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support to ensure connectivity for Army INSCOM, including system maintenance and repair support; system operations support; configuration management support; and Communications Security (COMSEC) and circuit management support.
IMG is hiring a Network Engineer with TS/SCI to support our customer in Fort Shafter, HI.
- Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation
- Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Design and perform integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Manage the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
- Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
|Certitfications Required:||IAT Level 2 certification required (CompTIA Security+ce (most common)|
Education and Experience Required:
HS or GED and 8 years experience
Associates and 6 years experience
BS and 4 years experience
MS and 2 years experience
PEOPLE. KNOWLEDGE. VISION.
Respect – We value respecting self, respecting others and the world around us.
Integrity – We value following through on our promises to our employees and our customers.
Teamwork – We value the synergy achieved by working together.
Diversity – We value the impact a different perspective brings to a solution.
Learning – We value expanding, refining and increasing our understanding.
Commitment – We value committing to the job at hand.
Ownership – We value taking ownership over the outcomes of our actions.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin