Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
Information Management Group, Inc. has provided continuous IT support to the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) since 1997. IMG provides direct network and systems Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support to ensure connectivity for Army INSCOM, including system maintenance and repair support; system operations support; configuration management support; and Communications Security (COMSEC) and circuit management support.
IMG is hiring a System Administrator with TS/SCI to support our customer in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Installs/loads operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
|Mandatory:||Microsoft Windows administrative tools|
Support to customers with hardware, software, and application problems
Tier 1 (T-1) Support
Tier 2 (T-2) Support
|Desired:||MCSA: Windows Server 2012|
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Security: Sec+ or equivalent
Computing Env: MCSA: Windows 10 (70-697), or MCSA Server 2012 (70-410)
Education and Experience Required:
HS or GED and 8 years experience
Associates and 6 years experience
BS and 4 years experience
MS and 2 years experience
PEOPLE. KNOWLEDGE. VISION.
Respect – We value respecting self, respecting others and the world around us.
Integrity – We value following through on our promises to our employees and our customers.
Teamwork – We value the synergy achieved by working together.
Diversity – We value the impact a different perspective brings to a solution.
Learning – We value expanding, refining and increasing our understanding.
Commitment – We value committing to the job at hand.
Ownership – We value taking ownership over the outcomes of our actions.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin