Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
Information Management Group, Inc. has provided continuous IT support to the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) since 1997. IMG provides direct network and systems Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support to ensure connectivity for Army INSCOM, including system maintenance and repair support; system operations support; configuration management support; and Communications Security (COMSEC) and circuit management support.
IMG is hiring a Service Desk Specialist with TS/SCI to support our customer in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self help capability
|Certitfications Required:||IAT Level 2 certification required (CompTIA Security+ce (most common)|
|Mandatory:||Accurate incident documentation and tracking|
Help Desk Support
Support to customers with hardware, software, and application problems
Tier 1 (T-1) Support
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Education and Experience Required:
HS or GED and 8 years experience
Associates and 6 years experience
BS and 4 years experience
MS and 2 years experience
PEOPLE. KNOWLEDGE. VISION.
Respect – We value respecting self, respecting others and the world around us.
Integrity – We value following through on our promises to our employees and our customers.
Teamwork – We value the synergy achieved by working together.
Diversity – We value the impact a different perspective brings to a solution.
Learning – We value expanding, refining and increasing our understanding.
Commitment – We value committing to the job at hand.
Ownership – We value taking ownership over the outcomes of our actions.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin