Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Senior Systems Analyst at its 2201 C Street NW Washington DC 20520 location.
IMG was awarded the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Visual Communications Services (VCS) contract to provide video production, graphic design, photography, copying/printing, and editing services. VCS supports NGA's strategic goal - which calls for the strengthening, enhancement, and transformation of communications across the enterprise - by providing professional visual services that are timely, relevant and accurate on behalf of NGA and the Office of Corporate Communications (OCC).
IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Graphics Specialist at its St. Louis, Missouri location.
Come join our team of graphics specialists providing support to the NGA Office of Corporate Communications. Work with a dedicated team to create original artwork or update existing artwork for print and digital mediums. Graphics specialists work directly with customers to create all manner of artwork including, but not limited to, brochures, magazine products, booth and tradeshow artwork, posters, signs, web graphics, digital display images, and other creative artwork as required. The graphics specialists work with the photography team, video team, print production team, and stock art resources to create integrated products and campaigns.
Design Duties Include:
* Design and layout of print ready artwork
* Design and layout of digital artwork for digital displays, social media, and web graphics
* Working with editor to confirm content complies with corporate style guide
* Utilizing web based ticket system for assignments and archiving of finalized artwork
* Creating branding campaigns and styles for various initiatives
Production Duties Include:
* Large and small printing of wide format posters and installing in existing display spaces
* Trimming and preparation for display of wide format prints
* Mounting and laminating of wide format production products
* Laser Engraving on brass, metal, and other materials
* Posting digital artwork to networked IPTVs using web interface
* Must have detailed knowledge of Adobe Master Collection CS6 or higher graphic design software package.
* Must have working knowledge of Windows Platform
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Must have working knowledge of artwork bleeds and color profiles for print ready work and be comfortable reviewing printer proofs
* Must have working knowledge of digital display artwork including proper resolution, color space, and file format requirements
* Must be capable of creating products in-line with existing branding campaigns
* Organizational skills and communication abilities a strong plus
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Education Required: Bachelor Degree in a relevant field or an additional 4 years of relevant experience
Our teams live our core values across our organization. We respect self, others and the world around us. Our integrity drives us to deliver results to our employees and our customers. We value the synergy of teamwork. We value the impact diversity has towards developing a solution. We are continually learning to improve our skills. We value commitment to completing the work. We take ownership over our results.
You have talent, drive and capabilities. We have a team centric environment designed to provide efficient and effective solutions to our customers.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin